Jan 23, 2023
Fulham vs Tottenham: Marco Silva’s men are out to conquer out-of-form London rivals Spurs – odds, TV and stream info
This news has been received from: the-sun.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR will be determined to end their winless run against London rivals Fulham on Monday - but it won't be easy.
Spurs were humiliated on their own turf by noisy neighbours Arsenal last weekend.2Arsenal comfortably beat Tottenham 2-0 in the North London derbyCredit: Getty 2A Riyad Mahrez masterclass sunk Spurs at the EtihadCredit: PA
And things went from bad to worse four days later as Antonio Conte witnessed his side surrender a two goal lead only to lose to Manchester City at the Etihad.
However, the Tottenham boss hopes that the second-half collapse against City can be a turning point in Spurs' season.
But upcoming opponents Fulham will be motivated by the fact that three points would see them leapfrog Tottenham on the Premier League table.When is Fulham vs Tottenham?
- Fulham's mouth-watering fixture against Tottenham will take place TOMORROW - Monday, January 23.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 8pm UK time.
- Craven Cottage in West London is the allocated arena for this derby and it can host approximately 25,700 fans.
- Spurs ran out 2-1 winners when the side's met in September last year.
- Fulham vs Tottenham will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 7pm UK time - one hour before kick-off on both channels.
- Sky customers can stream the match on NOW and on the Sky Go app.
- You can follow all the action through SunSport's live matchday blog.
Marco Silva will be delighted to have no fresh injury concerns ahead of Fulham's London derby against Tottenham.
And to add to that, Antonee Robinson should return to the fold having served his one-match ban suspension.
However, long-term absentees Neeskens Kebano and Shane Duffy continue their recovery processes.
Elsewhere, Antonio Conte has admitted that Rodrigo Bentancur, Dejan Kulusevski and Bryan Gil will all need to be assessed before Monday's clash.
But Lucas Moura is the only definite player who will miss the short trip across London.What are the odds?
- Fulham 9/4
- Draw 27/10
- Tottenham 23/20
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publicationTopics
- Match previews
- Premier League
- Tottenham Hotspur
Pele's business manager blasts claims he died broke & reveals all on his fortuneHE'S BACK
Damar Hamlin makes emotional return to Bills game weeks after cardiac arrestVER-Y DREAMY
Veronika Rajek sunbathes & rollerblades in bikini as she ponders 'fairytales'TRAGIC LOSS
Jockey, 19, killed 'instantly' after horses collide in awful training accidentFollow The SunServices
- Sign Up To The Sun
- About Us
- Editorial Complaints
- Clarifications and Corrections
- News Licensing
- Contact Us
- Help Hub
- Topic A-Z
- Cookie Settings
- Contact Preferences
News Source: the-sun.com